Saturday, August 9, 2008

Summer is Yummy

To many summer is tomatoes. NO SIR! Summer is corn bought of the back of a truck or from a neighbor so fresh you can smell the sugar. When you go to the market it is super cheap and super easy to prepare. I take a huge pot of water so that all the ears are submerged. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and a dash of salt throw in the corn, when the water is boiling start counting ten minutes. And boom dinner is ready! If the corn is super fresh I don’t add any sugar but that is very hard to find unless you are lucky (I am not). I read that corn starts to lose its sugar as soon as it is picked- I have no clue where I learned that but that is what I have always heard.



By the way come back later as I am making a cool chocolate cake I want you to see!

No comments: