Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I am on a quest.

I need your help. I am trying to make the perfect spritz cookie. So far I have tastes kind of weird, tastes kind of blah, tastes good but crumbles right away and doesn’t crumble but is tough. Wow! That is a lot of different recipes. I like spritz because it is the cuteness of cookie cutter without the rolling out work. I want one that is perfect for a school lunch or as a gift quickly. I have been having fun trying except I have gained about 5 lbs so far this week! Please send me any recipes you have for a good spritz cookie and I will try them all. I appreciate any help you can give me as I am starting to hate spritz cookies!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey little sister. I've never eaten a spritz cookie that didn't have the texture of baked library paste and a blah taste. I don't know why. I act like I enjoy them, but they're sooooooo dull. Good luck on your quest.