Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My name is Amanda and I am addicted to bacon.

I do not like meat. I generally cook it for only my hubby and the kids and I don’t eat it. The kids can eat whatever they want I do encourage them to eat meat and veggies as small children do need to eat a wide Varity of food to grow well, they just aren’t big fans of meat. I digress I can go weeks or months with no meat – why not years you ask. BACON is my weakness. The funny thing is I don’t eat any other pork i.e. pork chops or pork steak or sausage but bacon I adore. I wish I could break my love for bacon, every time I eat bacon I feel I should send a donation to PETA. I know that many of you love meat and eat it often and I would never ever judge you for loving animal so I do post meat recipes but it is not something I like. I never did even as a child.

Ok, I feel better now that I have gotten this off my chest. :)

No comments: