Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Family Time!!!!

I am so excited. My family is getting together on Friday/Saturday and much of my extended family I haven’t seen since my wedding (12 yrs ago). I am making the desserts. I am making my “famous” triple choco brownies that I have blogged about before here http://organicandnaturalmom.blogspot.com/2008/04/peanut-butter-chocolate.html
I am going to use white chocolate and milk chocolate instead of peanut butter. I am also doing a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. I will blog about the recipe and do a pic later tonight. I am nervous and I hope that everyone will be pleased.

On Saturday we are all going to Woolaroc in Bartlesville, OK it is a really neat nature and Indian museum. It has buffalo roaming all over and it is very interesting. This is the town I grew up in and also the world headquarters of Phillips 66. This is just a side note to the point but it is a lovely spot to visit especially in the summer as they have a sweet petting zoo.

I am trying to decide if I should also make some fresh bread as there will be about 25 of us(yikes)! I want it to be a little easier on my mom as this is a event bigger then my mom usually has in her home.

I will post recipes and pictures later tonight.

No comments: